Biofertilizer can be produced by fermentation with microbial agents. Biofertilizer can complete the magic process of changing feces into fertilizers through various microorganisms. Microorganisms decompose the feces of chickens, rabbits and other animals into bio-fertilizers. Simple biofertilizer production process: first compounded with manure, pig manure 80%, wheat bran 16%, fecal decomposition agent 4%, or pig manure 56%, chicken manure 40%, fecal decomposition agent 4%. Mix the manure evenly, make the water content in 90%, sealed with film, fermented in sunlight, turn over the manure on the third day, and add 3 kg of fecal decomposing agent, so that the PH value can reach 6.5-7 (if higher than 7, add distiller's grains and vinegar; if lower than 6.5, add limewater).
1.The general dosage of biological bacteria is 0.2%-0.5%.
2. Raw materials and accessories and requirements:
Main materials: fruit residue, dry bagasse, edible fungus residue, distiller's grains, brewer's grains, sugar residue, vinegar residue, starch residue, cassava residue, citric acid residue, soy sauce residue, monosodium glutamate residue, powder residue, tofu residue, drug residue, oil residue, oil cake meal, bran, cotton and rape meal, mouldy feed, sludge, sugar mill residue mud, slaughterhouse waste, swill water, leftovers food, human and animal manure, etc.
Supplementary materials: all kinds of crops straw, leaves and weeds, melon and vine, straw, pine hull, peanut hull, sawdust, husk powder, chaff and other dry, crushed, high carbon can be.
3. Ratio of raw materials and accessories: the ratio of raw materials to accessories is 5:1-3:1.
4. Moisture control is 60-65%. Hand-held materials just come out of the water.
5. Mix the strains, main materials and auxiliary materials evenly according to the requirements.
6. When the ambient temperature is above 15℃, the primary stacking should be no less than 4 square meters. The stacking should be 1.5 meters wide, 0.6 meters high and of unlimited length. The air vent should be punched in the stack with a stick.
7. When the heap temperature rises to 50℃, it begins to overturn. The compost windrow turning machine is used for overturning. Once a day, if the heap temperature exceeds 65℃, it will overturn again. Temperature is controlled below 70℃, too high temperature has an effect on nutrients.
8. Maturity signs:Lower stack temperature, loose materials, no raw odor of materials, slightly ammonia odor, white mycelia produced in the stack. Decomposed fertilizers can be made into biofertilizer products through fertilizer granulator machine.