The raw materials for the organic fertilizer manufacturing process are various, and the organic fertilizer raw materials need to be fermented in the early stage. Here we introduce the five key points of organic fertilizer fermentation, so that the fermentation is more thorough, so that the organic fertilizer effect is better.
1. Water content: The water content of aerobic composting materials is generally maintained at 45-65%. If the water content is too large, the oxygen content in the material gap cannot satisfy the demand of the microbial bacteria for oxygen; if the water content is too small, the activity of the soluble organic matter becomes poor, and the supply of nutrients to the microorganisms is prevented.
2. Oxygen content and temperature: The actual ventilation time of aerobic composting is controlled according to the temperature measurement of fermentation composting. We provide professional agricultural fermentation equipment to complete the mechanical turning. The compost windrow turning machine can be used for composting on the ground of family and small farms.
And the trough compost turning machine is suitable for mechanical treatment of fermentation materials of organic fertilizer plants. In the initial stage, the number of turnovers can be reduced, which is conducive to the increase of the stack temperature. When the temperature rises to about 70 degrees Celsius, it should be turned over in time so that the stack temperature does not exceed 70 degrees Celsius. Above 70 degrees Celsius, the microorganisms are in a spore state, and the activity of the microorganisms is almost zero.
3. pH value: During the composting process, the pH of the material will change with the fermentation stage, but it has its own ability to regulate. The pH value has no effect on the compost between 5-8. The manure organic fertilizer production process deviates from this range, and the material should be adjusted, such as into the finished compost. The pH at the end of composting is almost around 8.5.
4. C/N ratio: The C/N ratio of compost is generally controlled at about 25, which can be adjusted by adding other materials.
5. Granularity of pellets: It is advisable to control the granularity of compost pellets in the range of 15-50mm after fermentation.